Where do your dollars go when you buy from SLO?
- Co-op 25.5% Creating Jobs
- Butcher 17.9%
- Farmer 56.6%
Farmers generally get 14.8% of your food dollar according to Wisconsin Farmers Union data.
SLO Farmers Co-op offers monthly meat boxes through a Meat Share program. Get a mixture of beef, pork, and chicken each month and support our small family farms. Help us grow our farm operations by committing to purchases so we can plan our production.
- Subscribe to a share that fits your household needs.
- Pick up at a convenient location.
- Choose your Method of Payment, and Payment Plan. Pay by check in full or two installments; be billed monthly through your credit card; or use automatic monthly withdrawal through your bank account (ACH.)
- Know your farmer and know your food. Our farms meet SLO standards and are transparent in their practices. Note that all our meat is not fully organic All feeds are non-GMO and all animals have access to pasture. All meats are cured without nitrates/nitrites. We encourage questions.
Your Payment Options
We have three options for payment. To keep our costs down, our preference is that you pay by check or via ACH withdrawal, but using your credit card is just fine as well.
- To use your credit card, complete the online purchase on this site.
- To pay by check in one or two installments send a check and the Meat Share Application to the address on the application.
- To have your monthly payment automatically withdrawn, send both the Meat Share Application and the completed DirectDebitAuthorizationForm to email@example.com or mail it to the address on the application.
Your Meat Share Options
Commit to an ongoing monthly subscription for the most economical purchase. This also allows us to plan our production. We know, however, that this doesn’t always work, so you can also purchase stand-alone sample boxes or boxes of a single type of meat. Each month we also offer cash and carry specials.
Full Meat Share - $149
A minimum of 18 pounds monthly including:
- Ground beef in one-pound packets
- Other beef (alternating roast and steak)
- One whole chicken
- Processed pork (brats, bacon, ham steak/deli ham, breakfast links)
- Pork cuts (roasts, chops, ribs, steak)
Don’t Eat Much Meat Share - $89.00
A minimum of 9 pounds, including:
- One-pound packets beef stew meat
- One-pound packets ground beef
- One-pound packet round steak, excellent for stir fry
- One-pound of brats, Italian sausages, or deli ham
- Half of a chicken
Family Size Share - $267.00
A minimum of 36 pounds monthly including:
- 8 pounds ground beef in 1 pound packets
- 4 pounds other beef cuts (roasts, steaks, stew meat )
- 3-4 whole chickens (depending on size, approximately 12 lbs. total)
- 2 pounds of bacon (in either .5 lb. or 1 lb. packs)
- 6 one-pound packets of processed pork (brats, ham steak, Italian sausage, breakfast links, or ground pork)
- 4 pounds of pork cuts (roasts, chops, ribs, steak)
Stand Alone Orders
All Beef Meat Box - $299.00
This box can be purchased as a "stand alone" without a monthly commitment.
Minimum of 30 pounds including:
- 15 lbs Ground Beef in 1 lb packages
- 5 lbs Five Sirloin/round steak in 1 lb packages
- 6 lbs Two 3 lb. Rump/sirloin tip roasts
- 4 lbs T-Bone/porterhouse/ribeye steak
All Pork Meat Box - $260.00
This box can be purchased as a "stand alone" with no monthly commitment.
Weights of individual packages may vary. Generally, the contents includes:
- 5 packages/ 1 lb. Bacon
- 4 packages/ 1 lb. Bratwurst (4 per)
- 2 packages / 1 lb. Italian Sausage (4 per)
- 4 packages/1 lb. each Chops (2 per package)
- 2 packages/2 lbs. each Ham Steaks
- 3 packages/3 lbs. each Roast
- 1 package/2lbs. each Ribs, Spare or Baby Back
All Lamb Sampler Box - $99.00
This high quality lamb is very reasonably priced. For those who haven't tried lamb before, this is a good place to start.
1 package lamb chops (4) 1 lb.
1 package lamb steaks (1) 1 lb.
1 package neck bones (2) 1.5 lbs.
1 package lamb shank (1) 1 lb.
1 package stew meat 1 lb.
1 package shoulder roast 1 lb.
1 package ground lamb 1 lb.
1 package liver 1/2 lb.
Small Share Gift Certificate - $115
What a great way to introduce friends and family to SLO Farmer Co-op's quality meat boxes! Our Gift Certificate can be redeemed for a Small Meat Share box of11 pounds mixed cuts. The certificate is good for up to six months, so pick up can be arranged when the recipient has freezer space ready. Give a gift that's local, sustainably produced, and Tastes like Wisconsin! We will mail you the Gift Certificate, which will have information about redeeming
Your Location Options
Orders received by the second Friday of the month will be delivered that month, others will be honored the following month. You will be contacted about pick up.
Voyaguer Park, Cass Street Parking Lot. East of Cass St. and 300 block of Broadway St, DePere
Pickup Day is on the Third Tuesday, 4 - 5 PM
Green Bay Botanical Garden, 2600 Larsen Road, Green Bay
Pickup Day is on the Third Tuesday, 5:15 to 6:00
Citizen's Park, Northeast Corner, N 18th & Rankin, Manitowoc
Pickup Day is on the Third Wednesday, 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
World Headquarters, 620 E Longview Dr, Appleton
Pickup Day is on the Second Tuesday, 5 – 6 PM
Flying Tractor Farm, 5324 Whitefish Bay Road, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Pickup Day is on the Second Thursday, 4 - 6 PM
For our Stand Alone Orders Only: Milwaukee - Delivery at a stop near I-43 north of downtown Milwaukee. Exact location and time to be arranged with customer.